Subscribing to a podcast has various benefits as a listener, making it more convenient for you in a number of ways. For starters, once you subscribe, each new podcast is downloaded to your phone automatically, which thereafter will use no data while listening, even while on the go or driving. Subscribing will also notify you when a new episode is available, and keeps all of your favorite podcasts in one spot.
Visiting http://condronmedia.com/podcast/ has 2 quick options, “Apple Podcasts” (for iPhone or iPad devices) and “Google Play” (for Android devices) clicking either of those will lead you to an onscreen iTunes and Google Play, respectively. Google Play has a “subscribe” option right on the screen, and iTunes prompts you to open in the podcasts app, which will lead you to a screen with our podcast where a “subscribe” button will be available. The podcast will then be added to your subscriptions.
There are a few more ways to subscribe if you’re not reading this on your phone right now.
There are a number of ways to subscribe to a podcast using your iOS phone, one of them is through the Podcast app that comes pre downloaded with every Apple iPhone.
Open the Podcast app
On the bottom right hand side of the app tap “search”
Type in “Campaign Critique” and tap on the Podcast
Hit “SUBSCRIBE” and you’re done!
For easy access after subscribing, open the Podcast application and tap “Library” on the bottom of the screen to see all new available Podcasts.
Many other apps are available for download through the Apple app store, and the process is similar. Open your desired podcast listening app, search “Campaign Critique” in the search bar and click on the correct search result. Tap on our podcast and hit “subscribe” when it prompts you to.
The application that Android offers for Podcasts is Google Play Music.
- After downloading Google Play Music, launch the app from your homescreen
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the top left hand side of the screen. That is the menu.
- Tap “Podcasts” about halfway down the menu list
- This screen offers a variety of search options, including Top Charts and All Categories. To search for a specific title, tap the eyeglass icon on the top right hand side of the screen, then a search bar will appear.
- Type in “Campaign Critique”
- Tap on our Podcast that will appear under your search results then tap the Subscribe button
- A prompt will come up with a few different options:
- Autodownload- downloads the latest three episodes
- Notifications- to receive notifications on your phone when a new episode is available
- Playback order- to play available episodes from newest to oldest or vice versa
- Tap any or none of the options along with “Subscribe” at the bottom of the list
- Once you are subscribed, you can access Campaign Critique by clicking the menu button on the top left hand side of the screen (the three horizontal lines), tapping “podcasts” and then “your podcasts” on the next screen. All of our available podcasts will appear.
Although Apple and Android have application platforms to listen to Podcasts, the majority of websites and companies use RSS to publish their podcasts as well, and Condron Media is no exception. RSS stands for “Really Simple Syndication”. An RSS reader manages your subscriptions for you, so you don’t have to individually visit each website to find the newest podcasts.
There are many RSS readers, called podcasters, but one of the most popular is iTunes.
- To start, visit http://condronmedia.com/podcast/
- Click the RSS button on the right hand side about halfway down your computer screen
- Copy our Campaign Critique RSS URL
- Open your preferred pod catcher
- Paste our RSS URL address into the “Add subscription” field, and click “Add”
If you have any issues subscribing to Campaign Critique please let us know.