We always say that consistency is the key to successful social media marketing, and that includes keeping an active posting schedule online.
But what happens when you run out of ideas?
Don’t risk losing followers just because you have nothing to post!
Here are 25 social media post ideas that any business can use to spark creativity and keep up engagement.
- Behind the scenes footage
- Share an article
- Tips and tools related to your products
- How-To’s or DIY tutorials
- Take a poll
- Trending hashtags
- Throwback Thursday photos or facts
- Quotes related to your industry
- Statistics about your company
- Customer Q and A
- Employee spotlight
- Snapshots of your workspace
- Go live!
- Announce an event
- Record videos of your products in use
- Shout out to a special client
- Teaser content of things to come
- Contest or giveaway
- Share your brand’s origin story
- Something seasonal
- Ask a question
- Promote another platform – newsletter, other social, etc
- Company milestones
- Thank your followers
Try to always keep fresh ideas flowing across all of your channels!